CPI offers a commercial insulation incentive that is based on precondition wall, roof and attic levels with very little (defined as R-0 to R-5) insulation value. The building(s) must be electrically heated.
Attic insulation is defined by insulation that is installed in the attic crawl space, typically on a horizontal surface. Roof insulation is defined by insulation that is installed in direct contact with the building’s roof, typically a flat or slightly pitched surface.
Requirements and Specifications
- This measure applies to retrofits only.
- The building must be pre-approved by CPI for an incentive.
- The building is electrically heated; and
- The existing insulation value is between R-0 and R-5.
- Installation of insulation in wall or attic/roof spaces per the levels shown in the Payment table below.
- Installation of insulation in floor or crawl spaces is not eligible.
- The Incentive Form and all invoices must be completed and submitted to CPI.
|LOCATION AND R-VALUE||INCENTIVE|
|ATTIC/ROOF INSULATION PAYMENT PER SQUARE FOOT:|
|≤R-5 TO R-19||$1.35|
|≤R-5 TO R-30||$1.40|
|≤R-5 TO R-49||$1.50|
|WALL INSULATION PAYMENT PER SQUARE FOOT:|
|≤R-5 TO R-11||$0.75|
|≤R-5 TO R-19||$1.00|
Rebate amounts and program requirements are subject to change without notice. All homes or businesses are subject to inspection and usage data analyzed by participating in energy efficiency programs. Any rebates will be applied to past due amounts owed CPI before payment is issued.