Rebate amounts and program requirements are subject to change without notice. All homes are subject to inspection and usage data analyzed by participating in energy efficiency programs.
Consumers Power can save energy for our large and small industrial members through a variety of energy efficiency measures. We know that not all industrial buildings and businesses are the same, so we have tailored a program to meet the needs of almost any energy saving situation. Some examples include lighting, heating and cooling systems, power saving equipment, and even custom tailored projects to your specific business or office. Project acceptance and incentive amounts could vary and depend upon Consumers Power and the Bonneville Power Administration.
We are especially interested in our lighting incentives. We offer new and retrofit lighting program incentives to not only improve the quality of light in your facility, but also cut down on wasteful energy spending.
There are also great regional and online training opportunities to better manage how your facility operates. The main purpose of these trainings is to help your business run more efficiently and cut out waste. Here is a list of sample webinars:
- Adjustable Speed Drives
- Energy Auditing and Troubleshooting
- Boiler and Chiller Maintenance for Maximum Efficiency
- Compressed Air Energy Management: What You Need to Know
- Achieving Energy Efficiency in Data Centers
- Energy Management Opportunities for Industrial Customers
- Developing an Energy Plan
- Energy Efficiency Investment Analysis
- Advances in Lamps and Ballasts
- Improve Power Factor at Your Facility
For more information please contact:
(541) 929-8520 or